«JumppaPomppa is a warm and versatile sweater for year-round use. The top part is made of an anti-static plush and due to its superior flexibility it’s easy to put on and comfortable to wear.
The underside is water-repellent thermal tricot, which protects both the abdomen and the chest. The form-fitting sweater stays perfectly on even while sprinting.
JumppaPomppa can be used either as a warming layer by itself or as an extra insulation under a Pomppa jacket.
– Flexible and comfortable sweater that’s suitable for many types of dogs.
– Form-fitting sweater stays in place and keeps the large muscle groups warm.
High collar protects the neck without restraining head’s movement.
Warms up the muscles of a wet dog e.g. after swimming.
– Moisture-wicking materials speed up the drying process of wet fur.
– Anti-static material doesn’t tangle up or gather fur.
– The underside is made of a thermal tricot which repels water and dirt.
– Machine washable, the colors stay bright for years.
– Quality reflectors located on the side seams.
Maintaining and taking care of the product properly will increase its lifetime. Always follow the washing instructions found on the label inside the jacket. Wash the product at 30°C using a delicate cycle. Avoid using any fabric softeners or bleach. Do not spin-dry or iron the product.
Avoid any unnecessary washing. Aside from high water consumption, washing will wear out the fabric and its coating. If there’s no visible dirt or debris, try to air out the product in a well-ventilated area or try placing it in the freezer to get rid of any possible odors.»